iPhoneography Tips & Tricks
We talk a heck of a lot about iPhoneography on this ‘ere blog…oh we do love it so! In the past year we’ve had so many posts on various iPhoneography subjects, we thought it might be a good little exercise to give you guys an easy way to access a good cross-section of our best iPhoneography Tips & Tricks. Whether you’re a total beginner trying to find your feet or an intermediate iPhoneographer looking for some inspiration, there’s something here for you.
Wouldn’t ya know, we’ve written an eBook on taking better photos with your iPhone camera! It’s a fantastic starting point for all things iPhoneography! Why not download your FREE copy now?
Get back to basics and see what this iPhoneography thing is all about:
- Explore The World of iPhoneography – a closer look at the iPhoneography movement sweeping the world.
- Photography Tips For Moving From Beginner To Intermediate – get out of that beginner rut.
Get the most of your iPhone Camera with these quick tips:
- Extend Your iPhone Battery Life to take more photos!!
- Headphones As Camera Shutter Release – shoot without touching your phone!
- Enable & Use Emoji Icons on your iPhone – add a bit of pizzaz to your Instagram comments, text messages, and other apps.
- Print Your iPhone Photos – how big can you go without losing quality? Find out here.
- Upload Full-Size Instagram Photos To Facebook – no longer a several click process, now you can upload full-size images with just one tap.
- Use Multiple Instagram Filters – a somewhat lengthy but totally worthwhile workaround for adding multiple Instagram filters.
Be inspired by these amazing photos and iPhoneographers!!
- 20 Water Droplet Photos
- 15 Reflection Photos
- 13 Urban Landscape Photos
- 20 Love Photos
- 20 Trees Photos
- iPhoneography With Gary Cohen
- iPhoneography With Erik Beck
- iPhoneography With Cole Rise
- iPhoneography With Jack Hollingsworth
- iPhoneography With Karen Messick
- iPhoneography With Greg Schmigel
- iPhoneography With Ale Di Gangi
- iPhoneography With Miss Pixels
- iPhoneography With Teri Lou Dantzler
- iPhoneography With Harry Sandler
Learn a little bit more about why you like the photos you do with our iPhoneography spotlight series. In each video we look at three fantastic iPhone photos, giving an in-depth rundown of what we like most about each photo. Use these videos as a source of inspiration and learning!
Pimp your iPhone with awesome accessories:
If you’re looking for a fully comprehensive, unique and fun way to learn everything you need to know about iPhoneography, check out iPhone Camera Essentials. Learn more.